The Christmas 2014 edition of “‘E’ Force 4” was despatched at around 14:00 today to all paid up members of the RFA Association who have declared an up to date email address.
Already our mailing system has received 21 “Hard Bounces”. This means that
- Recipient email address does not exist.
- Domain name does not exist.
- Recipient email server has completely blocked delivery.
The system has also received “3 Soft Bounces”. This means that
- Mailbox is full (over quota).
- Recipient email server is down or offline.
- Email message is too large.
If you haven’t received a copy please check your email address then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will endeavour to send you a copy ASAP.